Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Kathy Cuenca - The Tuppermama



Family is there for you in a jiffy.
Inquires about why you are looking bad or spiffy.

Loves you unconditionally.

And gives you advice typically.

Will defend you in a heartbeat.

And tell you what to do about your stinky feet.

May get on your nerves at times.

And even makes you laugh at stupid jokes sometimes.

With family you share a history.

The bonds you share are no mystery.

I promise I'll be there when you need me.

Because that is how family should be.

We all go our separate ways and have our own lives but will forever be connected in our family circle.




First of all I would like to start by saying a Big Thank-You to all of my new friends here at Adland. You have taught me so much in such a short time.

Bio:

My name is Kathy Cuenca. I was born & raised in a small town called Grand Haven, which is in Michigan. I grew up living in the city. My parents were very poor raising 4 children my father worked a Full- Time job during the day, then at night he would go & work a Part-time job just to make ends meet.
When I was in the 5th grade my mother decided to go to work in the evening hours to help my dad out. She hated her job & always complained. We are best of friends now.
My childhood was not easy with wearing hand me downs to school, being picked on all the time (called names for being heavy). I struggled with a weight problem through my younger years. At 17 I became a single mother raising a beautiful son (with my parents help). I continued to live at home ‘til I was 19. I always seemed to knock heads with my mom so I decided it was time to get out on my own.
I lived on welfare for awhile & they offered me the opportunity to start a job & earn a bonus. So I took on this job at a factory. I barely was getting by, but my family was still there for me.
This factory is where I met my Husband (of 13 years now).
My husband runs his own business installing Carpet, Vinyl, & V.C.T. Tile. Sometimes I help him with his paper work & installation. He is a very hard working man. He is very slow right now.
At 24 I delivered a beautiful daughter whom is now 13. She is the reason I am at Adland today. She said, "mom you got to try this web site people are so friendly" "what do you got to loose" she said? I told her to show me. I love it here at Adland.
At 29 I delivered yet another beautiful boy.
I have 2 stepchildren (1 at home yet, 1 on his own). I am a grandmother of 3, 2 girls & 1 boy.
I work 2 part-time jobs I work for our Local Post office as a Rural Carrier Sub. I also host a Tupperware web site. I have been selling Tupperware for about 6 years now. I love our products as they carry a Warranty against chipping, peeling or just plain breaking. If Tupperware cannot replace it they will give you a credit to purchase new products.

It's raining a shower of savings over at my Tupperware web site through April 28th (40% Off).
This is the link to stop by & see all the special offers available:

At my web site We sell containers (with airtight seals). Cereal Storers,
Pots N Pans, Cookie Sheets, Glasses, Bowls, Toys, Sipper Cups, Kitchen
Utensils, Peelers, Kids character dishes, Measuring Cups, Measuring
Spoons, a whole lots more.
Stop by & visit my web site
Let your imagination go as to what these containers can be used for.

I would also like to let you know about the opportunity to have a little online fun. There are no hidden fees or charges. This is done by hosting an online Tupperware party & you earn free Tupperware according to your sales. Here is the jump link that will take you right to the Sign up for an Online Party page:

I hope to see you all at my web site. Stop by & join the Online Fun & EARN FREE TUPPERWARE.

Thank you so much Lisa (Lee Lu) & her crew for allowing me to be in The Spotlight. I really enjoy Adland & I love all the new friends I have made in such a short time. I enjoy learning the entire new network Marketing Techniques that I have learned.
God Bless All of you & thanks for being my friends.

I look forward to Network marketing with all of you & continuing to learn more on a daily basis.
God Bless All Of you
Thanks for being my new friends.
Kathy


With lot's of friendship and love
"The Weekly Spotlight of Friends" Team

1 comment:

AM said...

Hello and Congrats Kathy!
It was a great pleasure for me to find out more about you and your life, and expressing my respect the way I could better. I'm so glad to be one of your friends.
With friendship,
Anamaria