Thursday, April 27, 2006

Little Things In Life



We will always be there for each other.


****************

Please help us Welcome and Congratulate

Kathleen VanBeekom

in The Weekly Spotlight of Friends!

****************

What are friends saying about Kathleen VanBeekom:

"....and you seem like a trust worthy person whom I can do business with and ask questions..."

"...Thank You for your friendship,we are honored to have you as part of adland family.I wish you success in all you do..."

"...just left your websites and found them too be informative and fun as well as professioanl...We would like to encourage the community to stop and see here wonderful things on her sites! "

****************



I was born and raised in suburban Philadelphia and lived there until age 20, I have 5 older siblings. I attended modeling school after high school, I didn't become a professional model but I like to think I'm internationally famous with my business videos.

Then I moved to Grand Rapids, Michigan in 1985, got married soon after and helped my husband raise his 2 older sons from his first marriage, then we also had 2 more sons together, that's a lot of boys to put up with! They are all bigger than I am now.

What I would say about all that is, some people such as our older siblings will always think we're young and we know less than they do. Other people such as our children will always think we're old and we're not capable of learning new things. We must always strive to prove them all wrong all the time! LOL!

As far as business is concerned, I'd say it's most important to sell something unique or find a different way to present something if you're selling the same thing 1,000's of other people are selling. Also, compile a customer base, the AdlandPro Community is a fantastic base of people to share our offers with and make friends and get feedback. Sometimes we may not like a few negative comments, but it helps to get a fresh perspective and maybe that will cause us to make improvements.

If people don't like to sell, find a referral program that will pay you to bring in new customers without selling.

AdlandPro has lots of ways to make money; we can definitely earn enough to pay for our Community membership and Gold Membership just by promoting AdlandPro services. I think a lot of members don't realize all the services they can promote here. Also, just by bringing in new free members, that makes our community larger and expands everyone's potential customer base. The point is to get people here, and then they'll see what they've been missing.

I'm also active in mail-order, and the most important things are to track your ads, what headlines brought in the best responses, which ad resources have the most active readers, etc.

Setting goals and keeping records of our daily online advertising is also very important. There may be days when I get a lot of sign-ups for something, and it turns out that advertising at a certain time of day brings more site traffic, or using a certain headline works better than others. We've all had good days, then we wonder why the next few days were not as prosperous, if we don't keep track, we won't know. Just writing down where I advertise, which ad I used, and what time of day, easily helps me figure out how to duplicate success and not waste time doing things that don't bring in responses.


Main site, it links to all my other pages:
http://www.topbiztoday.com


With friendship,
Kathleen


****************

Thank you Kathleen for giving us the chance to find out more about you!
CONGRATULATION for being here!
The Spotlight of Friends Team!

****************

1 comment:

Učit se a vydělávat said...

Hello Lisa!
Nice to see you here.
You are a great friend.

Success!
Sarka Ksandrova