Thursday, April 06, 2006

Proud Mother and Grandmother

Today...

I wish you a day of ordinary miracles-

A fresh pot of coffee you didn't have to make yourself.

An unexpected phone call from an old friend.

Green stoplights on your way to work or shop.

I wish you a day of little things to rejoice in...

The fastest line at the grocery store.

A good sing along song on the radio.

Your keys right where you look.

I wish you a day of happiness and perfection-
little bite-size pieces of perfection
that give you the wondrous feeling
that the Lord is smiling on you, holding you so gently
because you are someone special and rare.

I wish You a day of Peace, Happiness and Joy.


*************************************************


The Special Guest of this week is a sensitive, strong, sweet, kind and docile fighter, our loveble and beloved friend:

Carla Cash

*************************************************


Hello all my Dear Friends,

I appreciate being featured in the Showcase! As most of you know I live with Doc (Donald Carey) in Seymour, Indiana which is a growing little town between Indianapolis and Louisville. We have a part Siamese cat called Snowball. I also attend church when I am not working, and Doc and I sing Gospel music with a friend of ours.

I was born and raised in the small town of Plainfield, Indiana in a good home with a sister and two brothers, then after completing High School and going for 4 years at Ball State University. I majored in Special Education. I also found the Lord Jesus and entered into a relationship with Him.

I got married and we moved to Indianapolis and I lived there most of my life except for living awhile in Colorado, California and the Southern states. I still have a little bit of southern accent, so am sometimes people think I am from Tennessee, but it was the last state I lived in before moving back home.

I have been in more than one bad relationship but am happy now and even though I made allot of mistakes I am grateful to know God has forgiven me.

I didn’t enter the work force full time until I was in my late 30's and my children's father and I separated, then divorced so it was a big adjustment. I was on my own for awhile with five of my six children and it wasn't easy, but I survived.

I have worked taking care of people as a Direct Caregiver for the Elderly and the Mentally Challenged and I enjoy the work but am usually underpaid for what I do. Who isn’t? I just got laid off my job but will have another one this week. It showed me how a job can be here one day and gone the next.

I also play the piano and guitar and have written some poetry which is in Poetry.com. I also hope to write a book someday.

I have sold various things off and on for different companies but was not on the Internet to find networkers until about three years ago.

I joined Adlandpro in May of 2005 and am now top 25 poster and was P.O.T. W. this year. I also joined and participate in WOSAT. I have more than one business and am in a few affiliate programs. Through Shop Right, I am indirectly involved in the Oil Industry and get online stores, and in Master Builders Alliance I can help people get their own dream home for $99 down, and get a good medical discount for their families. Both companies are two-tier, not MLM. The links are
http://sright.com/cjc2005 and http://thembaprogram.com/cjc2005 . I also advertise in Yorgoo and you can sign up if you want to at http://www.yorgoo.com/cgi-bin/ref.cgi/10005/ . I love meeting people on the internet, and really like Adlandpro since I have met allot of good friends in here, who helped me learn about internet marketing.

Thanks again and I always look forward to meeting more people here in Adlandpro!

God bless you all!
Carla


*************************************************


Congratulations Carla!!! Enjoy your honor!!!
Team of "The Weekly Spotlight of Friends"

3 comments:

AM said...

Welcome to "The Spotlight of Friends" Carla!
Is such a great honor for me to be surounded be so mnay wonderful people!
Congrats!
With friendship,
Anamaria

CarlaJCarey said...

Thanks, Anamaria!
I appreciate it! Without my good friends I wouldn't be here so I want to say LOVE YOU ALL!
Sincerely,
Carla

CarlaJCarey said...

HI LaNell,
Thanks for saying Hello! I love Adlandpro and not just because I can promote my business in here, but because I have made alot of good friends.
Thanks alot!
Carla