Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Dream Work - Team Work



"The secret of staying young is to live honestly,
Eat slowly, and lie about your age."

-- Lucille Ball --


"Be Joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."


We wish you a wonderful Birthday!
May you have the best in life always!


Enjoy the day and live life kingsize,
William Connelly from South Jersey!



South Jersey has played a role in lots of historic events. The Revolution. The American Civil War and the Underground Railroad. Women's Suffrage. In fact, the region has been a key player in just about every major event in our nation's growth and traces of everything from simple 18th century Quaker meeting houses to the stark Burlington County Prison to elaborate 19th century Victorian Main Street communities to 20th century battleships, still stand in testimony to South Jersey's role in history.
South Jersey's place in history began, oh, about 80 million years ago in the Cretaceous period when a Hadrosaurus laid down one day and never got up again. Fast forward to one fine day in 1858 when William Foulke was digging around in Haddonfield and hit upon that poor, forlorn dinosaur. It was the discovery of the century -- the world's first nearly complete dinosaur skeleton – which shook up the scientific world and the way it looked at the prehistoric creatures. The location where Foulke found the Hadrosaurus foulkii was designated as a National Historic Landmark and is marked with a bronze plaque at the edge of Cooper River Park.


Somewhat younger,

William Connelly

is one of the latest product of this wierd and wonderful place!
Let's see who William Connelly is?!






My Name is William Connelly, I grew up in South Jersey .... beach boy?

I am married to a wonderful wife, Jennifer and we have two beautiful girls!

They keep me very busy..... 3 and 2 years old... WOW!

My biggest joy is to stay home and watch them grow... very fast!

I was always running around from baseball feild to basketball court and so on!

Thanks to my parents.... I always made it there!

Sports has taught me alot about team work and working together!

To make the Dream Work, you need the Team Work!!!

I am into a few affiliate programs, but I really only discuss my gem!

That would be Success University....

http://chilly41.successuniversity.com/ProgramOverview.aspx

I see by talking to people in here that tons are in it.

I hope your success is as great as mine!

I will be a director with the company by the end of May...

That will be my birthday present to myself!

If you have not checked this company out.... you really should!

It's on my profile....

http://community.adlandpro.com/go/Chilly41/default.aspx

Forums:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShow.aspx?ForumID=15480

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShow.aspx?ForumID=15660

Was that a quick sale attempt?

It is always nice to chat with the members on Adlandpro!

I find you all very friendly and sharing! Thank you all...

Except... you know who!!!!! Just kidding!

So, thank you all for the time we share and the brain we storm!

It is a blessing to be part of this!

Until I e-mail you all my Success University offer again, I say.... Thanks!

And to Lisa.... Thanks!

William Connelly

Your friend in Adland



Special Gift
The Team Of The Weekly Spotlight of Friends

1 comment:

Učit se a vydělávat said...

Best wisches to you!

Sarka Ksandrova