Monday, May 08, 2006

Scott

Too Often

Too often we don't realize
What we have until it is gone.
Too often we wait too late to say
"I'm sorry - I was wrong."
Sometimes it seems we hurt the ones
We hold dearest to our hearts;
And we allow foolish things
To tear our lives apart.
Far too many times we let
Unimportant things into our minds;
And then it's usually too late
To see what made us blind.
So be sure that you let people know
How much they mean to you.
Take the time to say the words
Before your time is through.
Be sure that you appreciate
Everything you've got;
And be thankful for the little things
in life that mean a lot.



Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people

before meeting the right one


so that when we finally meet the right person,

we will know how to be grateful for that gift.




Now, let's introduce you our Guest of Honour of this week:

Scott Reynolds

"Scott has a great sense of humor and is an all around good guy and great friend to have here at AdlandPro!"
-Shannon B.-

















I am Scott Reynolds and this is



my Bio.

I was born and raised on a Dairy Farm in Randolph Vermont USA.

My childhood was spent out doors, no matter the weather. My two younger sisters weren't really the ideal playmates and the neighbors were far enough away so we could only visit them once in a while. So that left me to find my own adventures. We never had much money but always seemed to get by. Of course we had meat, milk and veggies from the farm. Who needs anything else? We never had much for toys but that didn't matter because by the time we were old enough to think about it we had to pitch in and help with the farm work. One of my favorite toys was the tiny wheelbarrow I got shortly after I learned to walk. I wore the little tire right off that poor wheelbarrow hauling bedding for the cows, helping my dad. I was probably more of a pain in the butt than a help, but I was the biggest little three foot man in my eyes. As I got older I found taking things apart to see how they worked a great adventure. I also found I had to be selective in what I took apart. Some things people still used! Then I graduated into building things. I built a full set of haying equipment for my pedal tractor that I dragged around the yard for a long time. My parents were catching on, soon it was hard to find building materials and I had to move on again. High School was kind of like how my life turned out. I just coasted by through most of it and then decided I would get more out of it if I tried. Still a quiet, not to out going kind of guy. I graduated with high honors the last half of my senior year. I also took both auto and recreational - agricultural mechanics, I was student of the year in both. Most jobs I have had over the years have been mechanical, a couple factory jobs but couldn't hack that. Ran my own shop for about 5 years, I let other people talk me into working for someone else again. I have been working for my present employer for 24 years this May. I have worked on everything from weed whackers to Tractor Trailers.
I am on my third marriage, (I think I have it figured out this time!) second house, and an attitude that might let me succeed this time. I have two boys and a girl from two of my marriages, two stepdaughters from the last. My whole life has been about working, I guess I should have spent a little more time with my wives!? With the divorces and the kids wanting to stay with mom, I started drinking and isolating myself (protecting myself from more hurt and rejection)..................No need to bore you with details.................. ending up in a one room apt with no friends, no license, and my job on the line. I don't know yet what happened to change my mind. I had a great friend in the bottom of my beer. But one day I woke up and decided I wanted to live the rest of my life, not just watch life goes by. The rest is history. I quit drinking, well I fell of the wagon a couple of times in the beginning but haven't had a drink now for two and a half years. I met a wonderful woman whom I married. I started trying to make money on line, after all, every where you looked someone was telling how much you could make just by setting at home with a computer in front of you! I have learned a lot, spent a lot, and not made much. Yeah, I've joined at least one of every type program out there. They all have at least one great point, I found it takes more than that.
The last two years have been great! Its weird spiraling up instead of down! I had some hard times this winter (money got tight, two computers crashed, had to drop most of the paid programs I was in, give up my web site) but because of the new positive aspects in my life, I'm fine! AdlandPro is a big part of my new positive life. It has supplied a great support system of friends! It has given me Dr. King, and all my friends/partners at WOSAT Distribution LLC. It has given me Bo, Dennis, and all my friends of Right Road I love to help people and with all these friends helping me, I might just get smart enough to actually help someone! LOL I Thank God, my wife Marcia, My children (and step daughters), My boss that put up with me all those years and still believes in me, and all my friends at AdlandPro for making my life wonderful!
OOOpppps! Can't forget our dogs, Buster, Zoe, Coco, and Jack, and kitties, Snag and Cougar.




Here are some of my favorite business' links:
WOSAT Wings of Success Advisory Team
http://www.wingsofsuccessadvisoryteam.com/home.htm

Do You Dipetane? Make filling your gas tank bearable!
http://dipetane.net

My AdlandPro site link
http://community.adlandpro.com/go/228526/myWebPage.aspx

http://mandsmarketing.blogspot.com
Have Broadband Internet?
Want Unlimited calling for only 19.95 per month?
http://www.telebay.com/rsr/packet8.html

Thank you,
Scott



Congratulation Scott for being featured here
in The Weekly Spotlight of Friends

With consideration,
The Team!


1 comment:

AM said...

Hello Scott,
Welcome to our Weekly Spotlight of Friends! Congratulation and enjoy your time!
With friendship,
Anamaria