Friday, May 12, 2006

My Colors




My Color

All the colors of the rainbow, what a sight to be seen
From the brightest of reds, to the darkest of green

We all can see the rainbow, some more clearly than the rest
our emotions are tied, to the one's we see the best

Some may see the blue, for it is cold as a lonely life,
others may feel the red, for it can smell as an aromatic spice

The color of the sun runs through my veins, for I feel my life is bright
No need for the competition, constant struggle, or the fight.

Can everybody one day find? the ever present pleasures of life
Or do they just except, the daily troubles and strife

Feel the energy, grasp the image in the mirror
Be happy with what you see, without question or the fear.


- Author Nick Sym -



More of Nick Sym's
poems are posted on Cher and Lee's Poetry Bolg
If you would like to read Nick's whole collection of poems, then please go to the She Loves God page - God Bless you all.




Nick Sym is an endless resource of inspiration and poetry!
Please give him a big welcome and let him know how much we apreciate him and his talents.
To find out more about him, here is his BIO!




Hello to all my friends and ones I have yet to meet. As I always do things outside the box I thought who would be the best person to do my Bio other than myself? The only person I could think of was the first woman I fell in love with, my Mother. These are her words as she remembers them.

"Some notes about our son Nick
(His Bio)

Nick was born June 13 -1951 in a small village in Holland. He was a big boy of 9 pounds and a good baby. He never cried and seemed to be content. In 1954 we immigrated to Canada and made it our home. We stayed with friends for 2 weeks and moved in our own apartment. When Nick was 5 his baby brother was born and Nick loved him.Nick has done some crazy things. One day a lady came to the door and told me that he drank milk and cream from the bottles that were standing on the porch. That time the milkman left them early so when Nick went to school he did that . They were only scared that he would get sick. Also Nick went to Catholic school and when the kids were not behaving the nuns would put the kid on his knees under a statue and left them there. Nick had nightmares and would wake up crying, so we transferred him to a public school. The nun had told Nick he would go to hell.He also had karate classes as he was not a fighter .It did not help much as he would not defend himself. Ten years after Nick was born a little baby sister was born and he was crazy about her. He was an inventive kid. One day he had a carton box and was making wings for it and a little wheel .when finished he said “Mom open the window, .I am going to fly. There were so many incidents but these are just a few. Nick went to high school and after that became a sheet metal apprentice. He got a job at A.W. Henley Machine & Tool and worked there for 18 years. Nick married in 1976.After 18 years of marriage they divorced. It took a couple of years to get it all together. He had 3 back operations and is still fighting to have his WSIB file re-opened as he does not get much on disability. Then he met Yvette and they are already 10 years together. They go through thick and thin. At times to keep him busy, Nick started a cigarette tin foil ball. He has got so many friends to save the foil and started it the day he met Yvette. The ball is now about 43lbs, so save your empty packs as this is going into the Guinness Book of Records. Nick is a very caring person and if I have something on my mind, I can always call on him. He is the oldest, the first and also my best friend.

Nick's Mom
Corrie Sym"
This site is mostly for woman who write poems, books or articles.
You can save your work and see how many hits they receive. (All Free)


This is my forum on Adland (My collection)
http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShow.aspx?ForumID=14142

This is my site of Life, Love and Religion
http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym

Congratulation Nick for your Spotlightening.
The Team!

3 comments:

Lisa Lomas said...

Congradulations Gary for the new site.

So happy you are enjoying your course, looking forward to chatting again soon.

Take Care
Lisa Lomas
p.s come & look at IMU CLUB

Lisa Lomas said...

C0NGRADULATIONS NICK

Lisa Lomas said...

C0NGRADULATIONS NICK