Friday, May 26, 2006

The Master Papason

A Mother's Love

There are times when only a Mother's love
Can understand our tears,
Can soothe our disappointments
And calm all of our fears.

There are times when only a Mother's love
Can share the joy we feel
When something we have dreamed about
Quite suddenly is real.



There are times when only a Mother's faith
Can help us on life's way
And inspire in us the confidence
We need from day to day.


For a Mother's heart and a Mother's faith
And a Mother's steadfast love
Were fashioned by the Angels
And sent from God above.


So, please welcome our guest of honour:
James Maxwel,
from Las Vegas



Here is James's Bio

MATRIX - Reloaded

Hey Lisa,

Thanks for this opportunity to re-visit my Ancient Past. Thanks in advance for making this visit to share your thoughts and encouragements on what will soon become "The Lives and Times Of James Maxwel" - if this spotlight thing keeps shining on me! So please sign my GuestBook before I turn into a pumpkin! http://www.goodnewsforall.com/GuestBook/index.php

==================================

In the beginning... (Nope... wrong entry)

I guess the stork miss-read the notation on my delivery card, so the initial "P" for Palace became "P" as in dirt "Poor" in Jamaica.

But who am I to complain. I was the 7th in a brood of 12 children for my Mother and the 1st for my Dad, who proudly dubbed me "Papason" - cute, huh.

For some Godly reason I don't understand 'till this day - my mother thought I was special - must be for the fact that I wouldn't eat solid food for 3 or 4 years - had to have mother's milk and soup. Wouldn't do those country miles on foot, either - my uncle had to carry me on his shoulders most of the time -used to chase my older sister around the yard with a stick, asking her "What's my name?" and she would reply "Master Papason, Sir! Now, you see why the Stork didn't leave me at the Palace - what a tyrant I would be! Like most kids I had imaginary friends and could see spirits from the beyond until I turned off the communication.


My Mother was a saint, generous to a fault and was very spiritual. God Bless Her Soul.

Fast forward - Despite all that I grew up to be very independent - finished my education in Bus Admin and Marketing and took to the business world. Did OK, but I was always a restless adventurer wanting to cover new grounds instead of doing routine stuff. Immigrated to the States, studied Adv in New York and took to selling any thing I could get into.

I was never an avid reader - read magazines and books from the back to the front - but did a lot of reading on success books - Finally decide on my own formula - "Find something you do well and love to do, and fate will take care of the rest.

As those who have read my other Bio Entries know by now that I have a Beautiful and Loving Ex-wife (not the lady on my slides) and three adorable daughters. No sons - which is good because I am not an avid sports fan.

Characters Wanted - Link:

http://www22.rockyou.com/viewslideshow.php?instanceid=1559556

I seem to have innate talents in most of the art forms - signing -writing - graphics -dancing - but no patience for routine and practice. Sorry, Guys. This is getting so long, I surely wouldn't read it.

Thanks again for putting up with me, Love You ALL

maxinvegas


=============================================

You Want Traffic? You Got It! - 17,000,000 Auto-submsssion of your ads daily for just a One-Time Payment of 17$

You get a COOL 10$ for each Referral - I made my 17$ back before the link was cooled!


http://www.traffic-monster.biz/ATJ/cgi/main.cgi?thehouseofmax


You'd Can't Bother With Traffic? Then Get CASH Deposited Into Bank Account. We'll Do The Marketing


=============================================


Your Website Can Make You $100,000 In 4 Short Months

Or You Can Kick Us To The Curb And Pay Nothing!

What Do You Have To Lose? You Only Lose By Not Acting.

Limited Offer.
http://goodnewsforall.biz

Congratulation James for being featured here this week

The "Weekly Spotlight of Friends" Team

2 comments:

AM said...

Hello James

(or would it be better Max?!)
Have my best regards and warmest congratulations for being here in The Spotlight of Friends.
It was such a great pleasure to "work you" -LOL- this week. You are an amesing person and with great sence of humor.
Thank you for being my friend, and letting us know something more about you.
With friendship,
Anamaria

Houseofmax said...

Hey Ana Maria,

I am blessed to have such Great Friends at Adland in such a short time.

I don't really know what to say, but to say thank you and all the other friends who have taken the time to visit with me.

I will treasure this week forever.

Your Friend,

max