Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It All Comes Naturally

Words to Live By



Accept that some days you're the pigeon,
and some days you're the statue.

Always keep your words soft and sweet,
just in case you have to eat them.

Always read stuff that will make you
look good if you die in the middle of it.

Drive carefully. It's not only cars
that can be recalled by their maker.

Eat a live toad in the morning and
nothing worse will happen to you for the rest of the day.

If you can't be kind,
at least have the decency to be vague.

If you lend someone $20,
and never see that person again,
it was probably worth it.

It may be that your sole purpose in life
is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Never buy a car you can't push.

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time,
because then you don't have a leg to stand on.

Nobody cares if you can't dance well.
Just get up and dance.

The early worm gets eaten by the bird,
so sleep late.

When everything's coming your way,
you're in the wrong lane.

Birthdays are good for you;
the more you have, the longer you live.

Ever notice that the people who are late
are often much jollier than the people
who have to wait for them?

If ignorance is bliss,
why aren't more people happy?

You may be only one person in the world,
but you may also be the world to one person.


Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Don't cry because it's over;
smile because it happened.

We could learn a lot from crayons:
some
are sharp, some are pretty,
some
are dull, some have weird names,
and
all are different colors;
but
they all have to learn to live in the same box.

A truly happy person is one
who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

Happiness comes through doors
you didn't even know you left open.

Have an awesome day, and know
that someone has thought about you today....

"Hello Thomass, I thank Jesus for sending you to earth, and I thank Him that you are my friend!!!! You are a good business gentleman and you are Amazing!! On Adlandpro you deserve a 10!!!!!! Keep in touch, "
Faith

... what more can we say, beside giving

THOMASS

a WARM WELCOME to
The Spotlight Galery of Friends!


Here is Thomass's interesting Bio!

My name is Thomass Jaymess Erskine which most of you know is my pen name. the name I was given at birth was Carl Jeffrey Wylie. I have chosen to use the former because Thomas is my great great grandfathers name and James was his fathers name. Although I have chosen my own unique spelling of it. Erskine of course is from my mothers side of the family which I have a closer kinship to since I never knew my father at all. But Erskine as well as Wylie are very much Scottish, so I have plenty of Scottish blood flowing through my veins although I was born in Canada. Of course there is some Irish thrown in as well from my grandmother whos name was McMullen.
I am an artist of many talents as well as a poet/writer. I am also a business person, Professer at the Infinite Increase Institute which is in Kansas. I teach via email. I am the Owner/Directer of Masters Pebble-The Humanitarian People. We promote Peace and Awarness throughout the world. As well as assisting people live a much more fulfilling life and we assist in the protection and conservation of our natural resources including our wildlife. For further information feel free to contact me at: masterspebble@yahoo.ca or by phone at: 1,519-670-5724. I have just began a small web site which you can view at: http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/MAPE9783/ which is sponsered by Adland.
I also help promote Pay Pal which is your number one online bank for Better Business and quicker Payments to You. You can take a look at: https://www.paypal.com/row/mrb/pal=E8YKS7GPCUDT4
I do not know how mant people here are familiar or have seen the movie 'The Secret' but it is truly amazing. It shows you how to open the door to unlimited abundance and prosperity. There is a Secret Pays web site (http://whatisthesecret.tv/) that will truly amaze you. The maskers of the movie have a web site that enables you to use all of the tools from the movie to enhance your life financially and in many other ways as well. You can see it at: http://thesecretpays.com?233 . There is also a Secret Pays Financial Group where like mined people like you gather at: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/secretpays/join? which I am a member.
I love to read, non-fiction of course. and i love the outdoors and nature and anything that is natural. i have never had any formal training as an artist or poet/writer, it comes natually to me. It has run down through the family for most of them were either artists, writers or spokes people. Alot of my ancesters on the Erskine side were advocates, teachers and even politicians. So I do come from a very strong line. In fact I had done some extensive geneology and found out that my 3 times great grandfather;'s brother was a life long friend of Sir Walter Scott and his wife was Lady in Waiting to Sir Walter's wife. We have in our family some gifts that were given to our Erskine side of the family from Abbotsford Estate. I could take you further back in our family history but that would leave you with much to read. If you would like to know more send me an email at: artjwca@yahoo.ca .
I also have poetry folders that you can purchase of some of my poetry works. The folder comes personally signed and dated by me and it has a gold Masters Pebble seal on the front cover. the price is 17.00 dollars which includes the shipping. If you wolud like to own one you can pay through Pay Pal useing masterspebble@yahoo.ca email address. The supply is limited so don't hesitate if the spirit moves you. When you purchase one contact me direct at: artjwca@yahoo.ca with your mailing information.
Well I certainly hope that this will allow you to know me much better.
I thank you for your time in reading all of this and I wish you much success and prosperity. and I shall leave you with my personal motto and a saying written by me.
Motto: Power With Not Power Over
Saying: 'May Peace and Love Be the Weight of Your Steps'
Namaste

CONGRATULATION THOMASS for your Spotlighting!
It is a great pleasure for us!
The Weekly Spotlight Gazette Team


No comments: