Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Love is what we have...


Contemplation

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics




See the hopes and dreams
They wash over me like the waves of the sea
I would stop when one came my way
But they constantly flow on one after one

Generations of unknown souls have crossed
These paths of life lost and forgotten
They are remembered in fact
In the inspiration of the heart of man.





No not one is lost even though
They came and went long long ago
Few words were written or known
They were not heroes or published in thier greatness

Living to the extent of exquisite dreams
Building on one anothers hopes and love
Love is what we have of them
It is eternal in its splendor and being




No one is forgotton you see
Love is what is left behind
When a soul passes from the earth
The extent they love is remembered
In each and every one of us.



"And in the end, the love you take
is equal to the love you make"
The Beatles



by Robert

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
It's time to welcome our special guest of this week

ROBERT TALMADGE !

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics







Hi, I am Robert Talmadge. New to Adland Pro by a few months,
I am not new to the Internet. I was logging on what we called
"boards" before the internet came into being around 1993.
The follies which a man regrets most, in his life,
are those which he didn't commit when he had the oppportunity."
- Helen Rowland

I was born in Addison, Michigan on September 21, 1950 at 5:00 pm.
My birth was a difficult one, even though my mother told Doctor Robert
John (who I was named after) not to give her pain medicine, he did.
I was a blue baby and was not given much chance of survival. And
so my life continued this way, but I started school at age 4. By
age 17, I graduated with honors. My senior year testing put my
aptitude and knowledge at college graduate level.

My carreer actually started at age 12, when I read and memorized over 2,000 books and texts. I started my first business making lead sinkers for fishermen and the shops along the Sandusky River in Fremont, Ohio, where I grew up.

I started designing transistor radios in 1962, and also made solid rocket
fuel and launched my own solid rocket.The police were looking for the person who made the strange device they found 22 miles out of town and I saw the picture of my rocket in the newspaper, so I got frightened and stopped launching them.

My lifelong education continues and it encompasses many Universities, extensive
research on the internet and my personal library of hundreds of rare books written by many of the world's greatest people.

Trying to avoid the draft, I enlisted in US Army Special Services Airborne

After my Honorable Discharge I began as an Electronic Technician, first
repairing Televisions, and then moving to michigan. After 3 more jobs
I started a new career as a production line supervisor at Kysor International.

In a couple of years I became Director of Research and Development at Kysor International. I was struck by a truck in the driver's door. My neck vertabrae were crushed. My career was then over. Between the pain and the stress,
I could no longer work this position.

This made me begin an intensive investigation into Anatomy, BioTechnology, Biomechanics, Biophysics and ending with Naturopathy, when I obtained my Doctorate of Naturopathy. in N.C. When I was able to get out of my wheelchair and walk, I started to market on the Internet.

I have helped many people and still continues to this day.

To the business profile-


I work and live in Jacksonville FL with my wife Sue of 56 and my
daughter, Stacey who is 29, where we have lived since 1989.

I have been in MLM marketing a while, Starting with
Shaklee in 1978. On the Internet with my main website
since a year from last July. Here:

http://www.payyourbills.ws

I am currently working on Joint ventures and I sponsor a
different one about every month. last month's venture
is on this web page "My Free Giveaway"

I have two for next month and they are "Viral Reloaded" and
"viralmarketinggiveaway2"

Joint ventures or JV is the current trend and can build your
list, sell your product and if properly promotied, can make you money.
I also am promoting a List building program called Lead Prospector
that helps New to Pro marketers build thier main List.

I am looking forward to greater posibilities in the future and
I work nonstop from about 4:30 am to about 9:00 pm.
I was told once by a great marketer:

"There are 3 kinds of people in the world:

Those that MAKE THINGS HAPPEN...

Those that WATCH Things Happen...

and Those that SAY "What Happened?"
What I like to do:

I started writing poetry when I was 19 in the US Army and sent them
home to my Mother, and my girlfriends. A few of them were published
in the local newspaper in Fremont, Ohio.

I did not write again until 2001. This poem is posted as "The Guardian Angel"
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/413973.aspx

All of my poems that are on this forum are originals that I
wrote while I posted them. I have posted a few that were
from other people and I note that in the post.

I have written articles and a few blogs, but Internet Marketing
has taken most of my time recently. I work with a great handicap
with my neck injury and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, typ 2 Diabetes
Severe biological depression. The last three are all but cured now
by my knowledge in Herbal and Holistic Medicine, and so I set
about to help others. So far, I have not widely used this knowlege on
the Internet. My friends and family have been enjoying my services
and I had helped people who responded to ads in Health Magazines.

My wife Sue is 56 and never has had to go through Menapause, I cured
this condition with herbal treatment. My daughter has a learning disability
and her tested IQ was 45. After I treated her with supplements, it is
now 79. A guy who has Downs syndrome is renting a room from me
he had a tested IQ score of 57, and after treatment is now 95. He is
working full time and drives a car quite well.

Heart disease runs in my family and has been the main cause of
death on my father's side. My brother is now 60 and has no sign
of heart disease. I had my heart graphed and scanned in 2004
while I was in the hospital, and the Doctor told me that it looked
like the heart of a man at age 20. This is very curious because
A nurse told me I had all of the risk factors for heart disease.

I am planning a new series on the internet about Holistic Health
I spent the last year learning Marketing, and now one of my
friends who is a Psyciatrist has asked my help to sell his
Published books for his retirement.
Thank you for reading.
Robert

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Congratulation Robert and Welcome to our Spotlight!
The Spotlight Gazette Team.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

1 comment:

AM said...

Hello Robert,

It was a great pleasure to travel in your little world you showed us of yourself.
Great poems! it was rather difficult to decide which one to choose.
Thank you.
With friendship,
Anamaria